Soudal clear Silirub 2 premium silicone sealant in box of 24 tubes
Silirub 2 is a high-quality neutral, elastic one component joint sealant based on silicones.
- Very easy application
- Permanent colour, UV-resistant
- Stays elastic after curing
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Very good adhesion on many materials
- Low modulus
- Excellent acoustic properties (noise reduction)
- Building- and construction joints
- Topsealing at glazing jobs
- Joints with high movement between different building materials
- Sealings between treated wood, metal, PVC profiles and glass
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Method: caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
Finish: with soapy water before skinning
Repair: with Silirub 2
Do not use on natural stones like marble, granite,…(staining effect). Use Silirub MA for these applications.
Not recommended for use on PC and PMMA because it can cause crazing (stress cracking) in these materials. Use an alkoxy type instead on these materials.